Research on Selection, Placement,
Accreditation & Evaluation
NITE conducts research projects in the fields of assessment and measurement for other organizations and institutions. The projects are conducted by members of NITE’s research department in cooperation with other researchers in NITE and other organizations.
For consultation, general information and research orders
Deputy Director & Director of Scoring, Dr. Avi Allalouf 02-6754743 email@example.com
Examples of recent research projects
- Assessment of the admission procedure for applicants to study design at the Holon Institute of Technology
- Predictive validity of nursing school selection tools
- Predictive validity of the selection process at Shalem College
- Predictive validity of the selection system at the Engineering Faculty of Ben-Gurion University
- The selection system of the Talpiot project - predictive validity and operational recommendations
- The selection system for the leadership program at the Mandel Institute - reliability and structural validity data
- Identification of preschool artistic leanings (ages 5-6): should entrance tests for elementary schools for the arts be abolished?
- Testing factors leading to success and persistence in the Computer Science Faculty of Haifa University
- The selection process of applicants to the Hotam program: training and integration of outstanding first degree graduates in education
- Validation research on the medical school selection system using OSCE - Objective Structured Clinical Examinations