Changing Your Test Assignment
To change the test location you were assigned, log onto the NITE website, click on the appropriate test and then press “change assignment”. Alternatively, you may call the Registration Center at 02-675-9555 ext. 1 (Sunday-Thursday, 8:30-15:30).
- You may try to change your test assignment until about a week after the assignments are made. All changes are subject to availability.
- You may not make more than 10 changes per day.
- The Registration Center representatives receive many phone calls and you may be on hold for a long time. Therefore, we recommend that you try to change your test assignment by logging onto the website.
- It is not possible to change your test assignment by contacting the Customer Relations Department or by sending an email.
- We recommend that you read all messages posted on the website after test assignments are sent; look under “Important Information for Examinees”.