Cancelling Your Registration
To cancel your registration, log onto the NITE website, click on the appropriate test and then press “cancellation and refund “. You must fill out the required information and confirm the cancellation. Within 35 days, your refund - minus a service charge - will be deposited to your bank account.
In accordance with the law, cancellation is subject to the following terms:
- If you cancel within 48 hours of registering, there will be no service charge.
- If you cancel two to 14 days after registering, the service charge will be 5% of the test fee.
- If you cancel more than 14 days after registering but before the registration deadline for the test date you registered for, the service charge will be 15% of the test fee.
- If you cancel more than 14 days after registering and after the registration deadline for the test date you registered for, the service charge will be 30% of the test fee for the Psychometric Entrance Test or the MITAM test, or 45% of the test fee for the YAEL test.
- About a week after your test assignment is sent until 10 days after the test, the system will stop accepting changes. During this period, it will not be possible to cancel your registration. We recommend that you read all messages posted on the NITE website in order to keep abreast of the exact dates.
- It is not possible to cancel your registration by contacting the Customer Relations Department.