NITE assigns a high priority to providing services and information to the population as a whole, including people with disabilities, in an equal and accessible manner.
1. Examinees requiring accessible conditions to take tests are invited to follow the instructions at this link.
2. The National Institute for Testing and Evaluation’s headquarters at Givat Ram, Jerusalem, offer the following accessible services:
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible signage
- Audio systems
- Wheelchair-accessible environment
3. NITE’s website is constructed in accordance with the Israeli Equal Rights of Persons with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments) Regulations, 2013, and the international W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level AA.
Computerized tests have been assessed for maximum compatibility with the Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers. We continue to invest resources in improving website accessibility. The website offers a variety of accessible services:
- Full keyboard navigation and operation
- Headings, texts and images compatible with screen readers
- Accessibility menu including the following options:
○ Adjust font size
○ Adjust color contrast
○ Freeze animated images and texts
Note: The website is in the final stages of an assessment to ensure it meets all accessibility requirements. In addition, the process of making accessible all documents and files that have been uploaded to the site is not yet complete.
Any complaints, comments, or inquiries concerning accessibility should be addressed to NITE’s Customer Relations Department or NITE’s accessibility coordinator:
Updated: October 20, 2020