Sending PET Scores to Examinees
Within 45 days of the test date, around the same time scores are sent to academic institutions, you will be able to check your score by logging onto the NITE website using your personal details: ID number or foreign passport number (whichever you used when registering for the test) and password. Your score will also be emailed to you.
After scores are sent, you may see them at any time by logging onto the NITE website. You may also download your score sheet as a file to your computer at no charge.
The score sheet includes the following details:
- The score in each of the three test domains: verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and English.
- The three general PET scores, based on weightings of the three domain scores.
- Every score sheet is accompanied by an Explanatory Leaflet.
- The scores from a particular test date are calculated simultaneously for all examinees. There is no way to send any examinee’s scores early.
- NITE does not send scores by telephone or fax.