Sending YAEL Scores to Examinees
Within 45 days of the test date, around the same time scores are sent to academic institutions, you will be able to check your score by logging onto the NITE website using your personal details: ID number or foreign passport number (whichever you used when registering for the test) and password. Your score will also be emailed to you.
After scores are sent, you may see them at any time by logging onto the NITE website. You may also download your score sheet as a file to your computer at no charge.
The report includes the following details:
- The score in each of the two sections: multiple-choice questions and essay.
- The YAEL general score, calculated as a weighted average of the two per-section scores.
- Every score sheet is accompanied by an Explanatory Leaflet.
- The scores from a particular test date are calculated simultaneously for all examinees. There is no way to send any examinee’s scores early.
- NITE does not send scores by telephone or fax.