AMIRAM with Special Test Accommodations
The AMIRAM is a computer-based test that meets most of the needs for which people request test accommodations:
- The test is administered in wheelchair-accessible rooms.
- Time is allotted per question; there is no need for manage your time in order to complete the test.
- The time allotted for each question is sufficient even for those who read English slowly.
- The test is administered in small rooms that hold no more than 15 examinees at a time.
- Examinees can take short rest breaks between test sections (leaving the room is allowed only for bathroom breaks).