How to Apply
Preparing to submit a request? Make sure you read the required documents for each type of application carefully.
Choose only one of the following methods of applying:
Attention: Test accommodations are not available to those who register via late registration
After receiving confirmation of registration for the test, log in to the website, select the relevant test and type “test accommodations”.
- Select the reason for application: learning disorder, ADD, physical disability, emotional disability, autism spectrum disorder (you may select more than one)
- Click on the questionnaire, and fill it out.
- Attach all the documents required according to the grounds for application that you selected.
- Confirm the details and submit the request.
After the request is received by the system, you will receive confirmation of this via SMS.
Please note: If you do not receive an SMS after submitting your request, log back onto the website and make sure you completed the process properly.
- The documents must be uploaded as PDF files, in their original size. They must be clear, legible and complete.
Documents that are not legible will not be processed.
- Up to 20 files can be uploaded, therefore, it is recommended that you scan each document separately (for example, put each evaluation into a separate file). Try not to send each page as a separate file. If you send school report cards, you should scan then into one file, in chronological order.
- If the system warns you that a file you have uploaded is too big, divide it into two parts; make a note in the file name (i.e., Part 1, Part 2); and upload each file separately.
Submit the following documents:
- Applicant questionnaire, completed and signed twice as required (without this the application will not be processed)
- Document list form (without this the application will not be processed)
- Medical or diagnostic documents relevant to the reason you are applying for accommodations
Make sure that all photocopies are legible and in the original size. Documents that are not legible will not be processed.
Note! Documents will not be returned to the applicant, therefore send a legible copy and keep the original document.
Mailing or hand delivery address:
National Institute for Testing and Evaluation, P.O. Box 39020, Jerusalem 913001
Documents may be hand delivered to the NITE reception desk in Jerusalem only, between the hours of 8:30 and 15:30 (please mark envelope “Special Test Accommodations Unit”.
You will receive an SMS when processing of your application begins.